GENERAL CONDITIONS OF
ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL CAMPSITE
1. The price shall include:
o A parking space for one vehicle
o Up to four registered individuals in a plot per night
o Electric power supply by means of personal equipment /cable, reel/ for connecting a caravan, a camper, a tent, etc. to a single 16 A/ 3 kW Schuko/ Europlug
o Water supply /by means of personal equipment of connecting the holidaymakers in a caravan, camper or tent
o Use of sanitary facilities /showers, WC/
o Disposal of litter
2. When checking-in /registration at the Reception Desk/, all tourists, spending the summer at ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite, shall pay an extra tourist tax in the amount of BGN 0.40 per person per day for the Municipality of Sozopol.
3. When booking or checking-in, everyone shall be duty bound to familiarise themselves with the Internal Regulations of ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite, published in the site and displayed in a prominent place at the Reception Desk, as well as accept the General Conditions for using the Campsite.
4. By paying a stay in the territory of ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite in cash or by bank transfer, the payer declares that he has familiarised themselves and accepted the General Conditions of ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite.
5. A booking shall be deemed valid after accepting the General Conditions on the part of the person, making the booking, and confirmed on the part of ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite. The same shall be deemed accepted on the day of receiving the amount paid by bank transfer or in cash at the Reception Desk. Upon the respective request on the part of the person, making the booking, for a period specified by him/her, he/she shall receive /e-mail, SMS/ stating the bank details, the reason for the transfer and the exact amount for the desired stay. A booking shall be deemed accepted if it has been paid within 3 business days from receiving the message of the transfer.
6. All services in ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall be prepaid in cash at the Reception Desk or by bank transfer before the checking-in itself and shall include VAT.
7. Any money, paid in advance for services, will NOT BE REFUNDED!