INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF ZLATNA RIBKA/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL CAMPSITE
- Caravans shall be set up on the Campsite territory according to the working time of the Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite, according to the current price list. Upon arrival later than the specified check-in hours, the caravan shall be set up on the Campsite territory and visitors shall be registered the next day. Exceptions shall be allowed only with the explicit consent of the Campsite Manager.
- The accommodation of tourists, camping in caravans, campers and tents in the Campsite, shall be carried out in the presence of an employee of Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite. Exceptions shall be allowed only with the consent of the Campsite Manager.
- The size in square metres of a parking space rented for camping in Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall be 60 /sixty/ square metres, and it shall be a rectangle measuring 10 metres in 6 metres.
- Accommodation of the camping people shall be according to a plan for setting up caravans, tents and campers, published on the official website of Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite. Individuals under the age of 18 shall be accommodated only with a companion /parent/.
- Preparation of the terrains for setting up the caravans, campers and tents including mowing, treatment of grassland and forest areas, as well deworming against mosquitoes, ticks, etc. shall be a commitment of the Campsite employees and shall take place at the beginning of each summer season. Additional activities related to the levelling of the terrain shall not be allowed during the active season.
- Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall not bear responsibility for stolen, forgotten or unattended objects/valuables on the Campsite territory.
- Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall not bear responsibility for any property and non-property damages to the camping individuals caused by breakdowns related to interruption of the power supply and water supply, which are caused by third parties.
- The Management of Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall be entitled to carry out inspections of the legal stay of tourists on the Campsite territory at any time through its employees, including through the co-operation of the MoI/Ministry of Interior bodies.
- When carrying out an inspection, the camping individual shall be duty bound to provide the inspecting representative of Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite with their identification for the stay – number, chip/ key or pass duly issued by the Reception Desk at check-in.
- Visiting individuals shall be deemed only individuals registered in the due order at the Campsite Reception Desk according to the regulations of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria for registration of individuals in the places of accommodation for a short-term recreation. All other individuals shall be deemed offenders of the Internal Regulations. The individual, registered in the parking space, apartment/studio, where the violation has been found, shall be responsible for the violation ascertained.
- Each customer, who has paid the whole seasonal fee for the parking space in the Campsite in advance before the season, shall make use of a preferential price. All the other customers shall pay a daily fee /free admission/ per night depending on the area and the duration in the Campsite chosen by them.
- Camping individuals shall pay for all services during their stays in the Campsite according to the Price-list of Zlatna Ribka/GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite before checking-in.
- The maximal number of individuals, accommodated in one parking space, shall be up to 4 /four/ individuals and 1 /one/ Motor Vehicle.
- Camping individuals shall be entitled to free access to 1 /one/ Motor Vehicle for which they shall receive a pass at the Reception Desk. During the period of stay, only with the knowledge of the Manager, this vehicle, for which a pass has been received, may be replaced by another one but the number shall always remain the same. A camping individual, requesting second pass for an additional Motor Vehicle on the parking space, shall pay a seasonal fee according to the price list at the Reception Desk.
- Parking vehicles on places other than those specified for parking shall be absolutely forbidden!
- Every guest in the Campsite using the common sanitary facilities shall be duty bound to close them after their unlocking with the chip/key/number, which he/she shall receive when registering at the Reception Desk. In case of loss, concession or theft of the provided chip/key/number, a fine shall be paid as follows:
– chip– BGN 20,00
– key/number– BGN 20,00
– apartment /studio/ – BGN 20,00
- Visitors in tents shall pay an interest-free deposit of BGN 20,00 per chip/ key/ number, which deposit shall be refunded after returning the chip/ key/ number. Upon payment of the deposit, the camping individual shall receive an order /receipt/, which he/she shall be required to keep until the moment of leaving the Campsite. Upon returning the provided chip/ key/ number and producing the order, the on-duty administrator shall refund the deposit paid.
- Fencing a used area shall be allowed with small stakes, rope, hedges, flowers or a light decorative fence at a height of 70 /seventy/ centimetres.
- Passing of the temporary routes for the supply of electricity and water including cables, hoses, etc. through the territory of other parking spaces shall be absolutely forbidden. The passage should be along the boundaries between the parking spaces for the purpose to protect camping individuals’ lives and health, as well as avoiding inconvenience to the rest of holidaymakers. If a violation is ascertained, offenders shall be disconnected.
- All camping individuals with caravans, campers and tents shall be duty bound to use grounded and reset electric appliances and connecting cables in good working order.
- Using shampoos, shower gel, soap, etc. outside the common sanitary facilities and wash basins shall be forbidden to prevent environmental pollution.
- Using instantaneous water heaters on Zlatna Ribka/GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite territory shall be STRONGLY PROHIBITED.
- Releasing a parking space/apartment/studio must be by 11 a.m.! Releasing later than the specified time shall be charged extra.
- Before leaving, every user shall be duty bound to clean the parking space, which he/she is releasing.
- In case, a camping individual wishes to extend his/her stay, he/she shall be duty bound to notify the Manager or on-duty administrator of the Campsite and, in case there is no other accepted /paid in advance/ booking for the respective parking space/apartment/studio, then he/she can continue/prepay the additional stay he/she desires.
- Money paid in advance for accepted bookings and services SHALL NOT BE REFUNDABLE.
- In case of non-release and inability to contact an individual, registered in the Campsite, the Management shall be entitled to discontinue the supply of electricity and water supply.
- If, after expiring the deadline, within a term up to three days, the parking space should not be released, the Management shall be entitled to forcibly remove the caravan, the camper or the tent from the Campsite, as Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall not bear responsibility for the damages eventually caused thereby.
- Using drinking water for washing motorcars, caravans, tents, filling of inflatable pools, cooling of food, beverages, etc. shall be prohibited in the Campsite area.
- Lightng a fire directly on the ground in the Campsite area shall be forbidden. Barbecues, charcoal grills and gas appliances in good working condition shall be permitted in accordance with safety regulations.
- Using pyrotechnic means and Chinese lanterns with open fire on Zlatna Ribka/GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite territory shall be forbidden.
- Having a loud sound and making noise on the Campsite territory from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. shall be forbidden.
- Pets shall be allowed on the Campsite territory only with an escort and on a leash. Their free breeding on Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite territory shall be prohibited. Dogs must be walked on a leash, and muzzles must be used for big breeds. Failure to comply with these conditions shall be a ground for cancellation of the booking.
- Bathing dogs and other animals in the common sanitary facilities and washbasins shall be forbidden.
- Driving ATV/All-terrain Vehicles and cross-country motorcycles shall be prohibited on the Campsite territory.
- Drunk driving of Motor Vehicles shall be strictly prohibited. Driving in the Campsite area shall be at a speed of no more than 15 km/h. The Campsite Management shall be entitled to deprive the offenders of the pass provided.
- Sticking up any advertising and propaganda materials and other similar materials shall be prohibited on the Campsite territory.
- Damaging, dislocating and destructing marking signs and information boards, road signs, lighting fixtures, containers, garbage bins, etc. shall be forbidden.
- Picking and extirpating medicinal, decorative or protected plant species on the Campsite territory shall be forbidden.
- Damaging sand dunes, cutting and extirpating trees, shrubs and other vegetation shall be forbidden!
- Digging septic pits, placing eco-toilets on the parking spaces and in the vicinity of caravans, campers and tents shall be forbidden. In case a camping individual wishes to rent an eco-toilet, the Management of Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall determine the place of setting up.
* Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite may terminate or refuse access to stay without refunding the prepaid amount in advance for any failure to comply with the Internal Regulations.
** Zlatna Ribka/ GOLDEN FISH ROYAL Campsite shall reserve its right to amend or supplement the General Conditions of the Internal Regulations.